STYLEAID is fast approaching on the 4th August at Crown Towers and we still have some more volunteer roles to fill, including roles for front of house and back of house at the event.
This will be the final opportunity for anyone who wants to volunteer in our fashion fundraising event, as the STYLEAID event will not be continued after this year.
Roles required are:
- Ticket collection / meet and greet guests
- Tombola sales and collection
- Auction assistance, including auctions spotters and people to model items
- Handing out gift bags
- Assisting with preparing hair and makeup
- Assisting with preparing dressing models
- General back of house support
- Escorting 50 models from Botanic Room to Ballroom
If you are interested in volunteering at STYLEAID August 4 at Crown Towers, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Kristina on 9482 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.