The Community Forum for People Living with HIV (PLHIV) in Western Australia is taking place on Saturday 22nd October from 10.30am-12.30pm
This provides an opportunity to have your say, discuss current issues and network with other community members.
The Program Includes:
- PLDI Musings - Ryan Oliver
- Ageing and Aged Care - Neil Buckley
- Staying in the Drivers Seat - Susan Herrmann
- Presidential Q&A - Cipri Martinez
- WA AIDS Council Update - Andrew Burry
- A Way Forward - Paul Baines
Date: Saturday 22nd October
Venue: To be advised on RSVP - see below RSVP information.
RSVP essential: Email firstname.lastname@example.org